Mercer County Park Conditions

Strugglebus

Dry. Lots of small deadfall, Some downed trees (some possible to circumvent, others not.). Growth along some of the trails, watch for hidden sticks and logs.View attachment 101580View attachment 101580View attachment 101581View attachment 101582View attachment 101580View attachment 101580View attachment 101580View attachment 101581View attachment 101583

This is all cleaned up as of this evening, except for maybe that last one. Pics to follow soon.

Where is that last picture?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I can replace your folding saw (through JORBA) and I might have a machete in the shed too. LMK if they are both toast and lets work out how to get you replacements.
In that case I have about 4 silly blades broken in NJ parks!

Scott

This is all cleaned up as of this evening, except for maybe that last one. Pics to follow soon.

Where is that last picture?
Wow. That’s a lot of cuttin’! Job well done.
The last picture was out in van nest section, I believe near Quakerbridge Rd. (I don’t know the names of trails but I may be able to check Strava and pinpoint.

TAS

TM updates: Blue trails between the double and single bridges are all clear.
We were fortunate in that the tree with our marker stood back up! :D
The alternate trail (pictures in the previous post above) between blue and blue along the lake are clear. We forgot to take pic's after we were done!
SOB is clear. (last pic)
Mega Kudos to Strugglebus for joining the TM team and working yesterday evening.:thumbsup:

TAS

Attachments

• image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 118
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    198.5 KB · Views: 115
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    209 KB · Views: 114

TAS

Wow. That’s a lot of cuttin’! Job well done.
The last picture was out in van nest section, I believe near Quakerbridge Rd. (I don’t know the names of trails but I may be able to check Strava and pinpoint.
Scott, Thanks for the loc info, I'll try to get out there today.
I have been doing more cutting than riding... so condition reports are essential. Keep e'm coming!
TAS

Strugglebus

I might have to take the dog to the vet Monday if the wife isn’t home from work. If she is around I am up for some more cutting

TAS

Ha Ha.... I hear ya...I don't count, just cut & clear. I imagine it's not much different at other sites after all the recent storms.
Most times I am out solo and use the Silky Katana.
I carry a BigBoy on my pack when I ride. So If I see something down I clear it and post to let other folks know.

TAS

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions