Nassau Trail conditions

TPI_Elky

How bad is the rain tonight? Was thinking about riding in the morning, but it's raining by me (about 20 mins HW)

Robin

Only rode Springside Loop but trails are in good shape. One tree down on newer trail towards stream (farthest edge of loop).

TPI_Elky

Rode yesterday morning. Springside was perfect. Only did a quick loop in the old section but everything was good except a few muddy sections on flatlands

grampaaah2

Thinking about riding Nassau this weekend as I had a blast last time. Was checking Strava for trails and I noticed these just to the west of Nassau trails and am wondering if they are legit and or worth riding? I couldn't find them on the park map

1565812478453.png

ilnadi

Bottom circle is the trails above the pump track. overgrown, was rideable a month ago (and future flow track), behind the Columbia parking lot.
Upper part is the trails in Voorhees State Park.

Thinking about riding Nassau this weekend as I had a blast last time. Was checking Strava for trails and I noticed these just to the west of Nassau trails and am wondering if they are legit and or worth riding? I couldn't find them on the park map

Jeffreywoliver

Vorhees Trails are good, but also overgrown last time I rode (pre-Stewart). The stuff off of the Commons is t worth your time.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
bone dry, even sandy. there was some rain while i was on the trail today, and it wasn't enough to get through the canopy.

there is a tree down on the connector after he switchbacks on spring side that sticks out onto the trail - but doesn't block it.
keep your eyes up, or it will take you out.

TPI_Elky

Conditions were perfect this morning. The 35 degree temp was a little rough this early, but trails were fine even with the rain two days ago. Got back on the fun spring side section after my crash a month ago and figured out what happened. Get out there!

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions