Sterling Forest Trail Conditions

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
i know nothing about Sterling but we got hammered with rain and then it kept raining lightly. I'd say no go.

oobaa47

Generally, Sterling does not drain well at all and usually needs a few days to dry out. It rained really hard Wednesday up here, and also rain yesterday as well. However, I defer to individuals that know about the location better than me.

serviceguy

I stayed home don't know if the others went.
8:30 tomorrow at the lake right Leo?

That's the plan last time I checked.

Are you bringing the bike and intend to go for a ride (maybe Sterling) afterward if we still have a beating pulse? I'm thinking about joining the RW ride on Sunday anyway.

tmcmtb

Off topic but Sterling Forest related none the less, found a pair of Fiveten Freerider Pro size 10 in blue at the caretaker lot and put them under the tool/map kiosk. Posted this on mtbr.com also, so if you know someone who's looking they should be there.
20190804_181053.jpg

nathanr

Off topic but Sterling Forest related none the less, found a pair of Fiveten Freerider Pro size 10 in blue at the caretaker lot and put them under the tool/map kiosk. Posted this on mtbr.com also, so if you know someone who's looking they should be there.View attachment 101905
Tanks for posting! Those are mine. I checked yesterday evening and they were gone. Anyone picked them up?

nathanr

Off topic but Sterling Forest related none the less, found a pair of Fiveten Freerider Pro size 10 in blue at the caretaker lot and put them under the tool/map kiosk. Posted this on mtbr.com also, so if you know someone who's looking they should be there.View attachment 101905
Tanks for posting! Those are mine. I checked yesterday evening and they were gone. Anyone picked them up?

tmcmtb

No problem, sorry to hear they're not there. I'm not on Facebook but maybe there is a related page that you could post or see if anybody might've moved them or hung on to them for safe keeping.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions