qclabrat

You know it well ?
No really good, but if you're nearby you can get a few miles in. Park has zero maintenance except the hiking paths. Used to ride their with MrsQ when we first got hitched. It's got a good mix of roots and sand so avoid the CX bike. Best part of the park is the crabbing bridge. Spent many weekends their with the kids when they were young and when we lived closer in Edison.

Chris Nordt

He's probably still injured, he would have been a FM

Hey I'm still alive! Lol.. I was dealing with plantars fasciitis on both of my feet so i was off the pedals a while. I had the surgery done to fix it on both feet about 2 months ago, and it's about time to knock the rust off the bike (and my legs). I'm definitely going to need some beginner friendly rides to build my legs/lungs back up.. we definitely need to get the 6M group rides going again!

Richard

Hey I'm still alive! Lol.. I was dealing with plantars fasciitis on both of my feet so i was off the pedals a while. I had the surgery done to fix it on both feet about 2 months ago, and it's about time to knock the rust off the bike (and my legs). I'm definitely going to need some beginner friendly rides to build my legs/lungs back up.. we definitely need to get the 6M group rides going again!
Who’s going to CQ today? Imma scout if there are still soft muds today

qclabrat

It's been a while, and you'll need a new bike. Cause:
Superboost is now!
Eagle 50 or XTR 51 is now!
Plus tires are now!
35 ID rims are now!
67 degree headtubes are now!
800mm handlebars are now!
135mm travel is now!
Droppers are now!

Lots have changed in two short years

Chris Nordt

It's been a while, and you'll need a new bike. Cause:
Superboost is now!
Eagle 50 or XTR 51 is now!
Plus tires are now!
35 ID rims are now!
67 degree headtubes are now!
800mm handlebars are now!
135mm travel is now!
Droppers are now!

Lots have changed in two short years

Hahaha, not a chance!! 26er w/rim brakes 4 life!!

Chris Nordt

Ok boys and girls, it's time to get back on the saddle!! I was going to ride Allaire today, but a work conflict has gotten in the way so I'm looking to ride 6 Mile saturday morning if anyone is interested. I won't be a long ride, maybe red/blue since my stamina has to be built back up. I was thinking 8:30 at the Canal lot, so if any of you guys are free come for a spin and watch me fall off my bike since it's been so long lol.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Ok boys and girls, it's time to get back on the saddle!! I was going to ride Allaire today, but a work conflict has gotten in the way so I'm looking to ride 6 Mile saturday morning if anyone is interested. I won't be a long ride, maybe red/blue since my stamina has to be built back up. I was thinking 8:30 at the Canal lot, so if any of you guys are free come for a spin and watch me fall off my bike since it's been so long lol.
@Kangdoy
@jklett

Richard

I'll go! whats the address? When are we going? I think they are closing CQ trails -- last time i went there, they intentionally placed fallen trees on the trail so no one can ride.. sigh

Last edited:

Chris Nordt

I'll go! whats the address? When are we going? I think they are closing CQ trails -- last time i went there, they intentionally placed fallen trees on the trail so no one can ride.. sigh

Damn really?? That sucks! I haven't been over there in a while, I'll go check it out one of these days.. the Canal lot doesn't really have an address, but if you put this in to Google maps you should be ok:

Six Mile Run MTB (Blue Trail), Somerset, NJ 08873

Kangdoy

My car is due for an oil change on Saturday morning.....:thumbsdown:

Chris Nordt

That's a big fat nope! I didn't make it yesterday morning either.. first my camelbak sprung a leak then I threw my back out, I took it as a sign to keep my ass home lol

Top Bottom