Free 3 Person tent w/ Vestibule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bought this tent because it has a huge vestibule a few years back from REI. Wanted something for when it gets really wet after a few bad experiences camping w/ rain. I think we used it at most two times.

Fits our air mattress but found it to be a little annoying to get into with the vestibule and didn't have enough ventilation. Probably a GREAT early season or late season tent when it's a little wet/cold.

If you feel guilty about free, buy an MTBNJ water bottle or two.

Pickup in Morristown right off 287

2019-07-04 16.04.53-1.jpg

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bought this tent because it has a huge vestibule a few years back from REI. Wanted something for when it gets really wet after a few bad experiences camping w/ rain. I think we used it at most two times.

Fits our air mattress but found it to be a little annoying to get into with the vestibule and didn't have enough ventilation. Probably a GREAT early season or late season tent when it's a little wet/cold.

If you feel guilty about free, buy an MTBNJ water bottle or two.

Pickup in Morristown right off 287

View attachment 99944
Would try.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I would try also and buy 3 bottles, if you would just let me.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I clicked this thread and got this advertisement on the page:

8871C41E-C568-47EC-B3AC-04C2F5F682A0.jpeg

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
@Santapez not sure who’s joking here with you and who isn’t. If it’s not actually claimed I’m interested. Not far from you and could pick up most any evening or this weekend. Thanks.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Santapez not sure who’s joking here with you and who isn’t. If it’s not actually claimed I’m interested. Not far from you and could pick up most any evening or this weekend. Thanks.

Sorry for the delayed post.

@domo privately asked me first. And he offered to buy 4 MTBNJ water bottles. That's $30 that goes towards all the good things MTBNJ does for the community so how can I pass that up?

If he flakes, it'll go to the next in line and everyone can mock him for flaking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom