NJ Mountain Bike Festival

Bleeder

JORBA:President
September 29th, Shepherd Lake.

We're trying something new, tee shirt's fundraising. Wear the shirt to the festival and get free entry, with a signed waiver of course.
1562965684540.png

Last edited:

serviceguy

Got one as well, even though my delicate skin usually requires pure Giza cotton...oh well!

Hopefully XL fits...

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Yay! Fat-Boy size T ordered. :) is 2019 Reg page up yet? I didn’t see it on Jorba Site (has 2018 info) or BikeReg.

Bleeder

JORBA:President
Yay! Fat-Boy size T ordered. :) is 2019 Reg page up yet? I didn’t see it on Jorba Site (has 2018 info) or BikeReg.
I guess I need to fix it. It's supposed to be here. http://njmountainbikefestival.com/registration.html

The shirt gets you in free, we'll need a signed waiver, and the park will charge for parking.

There will be registration and fees for Jeff and Kathi's rides, and just a few of the pre-registered rides. But with intermediate rides every half hour, they'll be plenty of opportunity to jump on one. I just need to figure it all out and get it on BikeReg.

serviceguy

Just curious, what’s the waiver for? Last year I paid my fee on line, showed up and forgot to stop at the registration stand, no one asked anything, then ate a great pizza, took 3 tire punctures like a champ and walked back home...did I violate any law...did I mentioned it wasn’t me but a friend that has now left the country?

Top Bottom