OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
That I am. I live in Lacey. Anything in OC would be great but I am down to travel with enough notice.
You have good riding at Allaire and Hartshorne. We also had a ride at Wharton a while back.
Once you start craving rocks... you have options at Sourlands and you can always come up north and have a beer ride the chunks any time.

TimBay

I think our new friend is further south than you.
Yeah. I had to look up Lacey. I assumed it was some philly nonsense, but apparently people actually live south Monmouth County. Who knew? Allaire can be a great park for you...but I hear it gets busy on the weekends. I still need to make it out there.

I really appreciate the invites guys! I'm sure we will cross paths eventually. I'm always up to see new places so I'll be taking you guys up on the offers.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Yeah. I had to look up Lacey. I assumed it was some philly nonsense, but apparently people actually live south Monmouth County. Who knew? Allaire can be a great park for you...but I hear it gets busy on the weekends. I still need to make it out there.
If you go to Allaire... make sure you hit the PIT!

TimBay

Who wants a free stray kitten?
FB_IMG_1559831777045.jpg
FB_IMG_1559831785213.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
awe!

get a little kitten food, and add some milk, mush with fork so it is soft - cats gotta eat!

adopted one last year against my better judgement. can't do another.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Gonna try this with more notice this time. If anyone is down for a fight club ride Friday (June 7) night lemme know. Ride from my place in Hillsborough, beers/cold beverages after. Start time prolly around 8/8:30. Ride could be anywhere from 12 to 20 miles. Some road involved but most of the riding will be on dirt.

serviceguy

I am allergic to cats (not medically that is), that did not stop my wife from getting one regardless...good luck and welcome to the club, prepare for the many stinking moments ahead!

Top Bottom