Motos/Quads

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
File a report anyway lest the non-wheeled crowd lump us all together in their complaints about trail damage.

blast_off

Anyone else noticing a good amount of moto on some of the singletrack in the last few weeks? Last night there was a good amount of actual damage. The guy was roosting dirt all over, especially on climbs. There was also a few sections of bench cuts where the trailing edge or compacted part of the tread was blown out. Up near Itchy and Land of the Lost was some of the worst spots.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone else noticing a good amount of moto on some of the singletrack in the last few weeks? Last night there was a good amount of actual damage. The guy was roosting dirt all over, especially on climbs. There was also a few sections of bench cuts where the trailing edge or compacted part of the tread was blown out. Up near Itchy and Land of the Lost was some of the worst spots.

I saw three guys chilling on the old railbed just before the trussle on last night's ride. Two on moto's and one on a quad. Didnt see any signs from them while heading down Quasi Moto, so I didnt get on my soapbox.

Like others have said, we just need to report it so its documented.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions