The MetsThread

BPaze

I'm sure pretty soon.. I remember while back I got tickets for $5 nose bleed seats and i was able to move down to field level.
Box seats by first base go for about $100 and come with club passes so you have something to do and don’t have to watch. Wish Yanks tix were that cheap

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Best thing to happen to the Mets- Cano goes on DL , no heart- no energy . Worst thing to happen to the Mets, the better 2b Jeff McNeil goes on the DL. His enthusiasm and positive energy will be missed heavily.

i think it is the veteran players' lack of confidence in the manager. if they don't think they are going to win, why risk it.
There is a chance, if the DH comes to the national league, he can find a position.

qclabrat

Box seats by first base go for about $100 and come with club passes so you have something to do and don’t have to watch. Wish Yanks tix were that cheap
how are the club passes? Food even close to all you can eat crab legs like the Yanks?

BPaze

how are the club passes? Food even close to all you can eat crab legs like the Yanks?
Clubs aren’t bad but it doesn’t include the all you can eat club pass those are quite a bit more. I actually really enjoy watching games at citifield

Mr. E Man

Clubs aren’t bad but it doesn’t include the all you can eat club pass those are quite a bit more. I actually really enjoy watching games at citifield
I've sat behind home plate many times at Yankee games, seats are mad comfy... best believe, i was wearing my bright orange Met jersey

Patrick

Staff member
stupid ass mets put the home plate club behind the tv/radio booths. you can't see the game from there!

there is a more exclusive one under the stands, behind the plate. i haven't been in there.

acela/porsche club is cool. there is a buffet option.

they also have pub tables around the promenade - very cool place to watch a game.

serviceguy

stupid ass mets put the home plate club behind the tv/radio booths. you can't see the game from there!

there is a more exclusive one under the stands, behind the plate. i haven't been in there.

acela/porsche club is cool. there is a buffet option.

they also have pub tables around the promenade - very cool place to watch a game.

I think the point is that nobody's watching the game, it's all about the food and the drinks. I'd rather slash my wrists than pay to watch a baseball game!

Patrick

Staff member
I think the point is that nobody's watching the game, it's all about the food and the drinks. I'd rather slash my wrists than pay to watch a baseball game!

the cadence of baseball and american football are made to discuss what just happened between plays.
it is more interesting with years of on-field experience. hell, i even critique the umpires and their position,
or choice of rotation.

serviceguy

the cadence of baseball and american football are made to discuss what just happened between plays.
it is more interesting with years of on-field experience. hell, i even critique the umpires and their position,
or choice of rotation.

I'm sure that with enough time spent on it I would be able to comment on the infinite nuances of drying paint...sorry, I shouldn't have posted a negative comment on a sport that I don't understand. My bad.

Patrick

Staff member
I'm sure that with enough time spent on it I would be able to comment on the infinite nuances of drying paint...sorry, I shouldn't have posted a negative comment on a sport that I don't understand. My bad.

it is just different from continuous action sports - no apologies needed.

Top Bottom