Ask Norm Next Tuesday

@Norm lots of noise this week
To follow on Matty's question, which you could probably already speak for the 10 mins. But what's up next for cycling? Road bike sales and amateur racing was buoyed during the Lance years. But for the last 10 years, the industry has been struggling to find an identity. MTB sort or took off, but not enough to replace the peak. Then came CX, bike packing, endurance riding, graveling and along with that a dizzying number of standards which artificially inflated sales. Will cycling ever get back to the mainstream?

Freestylin' is coming back!

as_bmx_haro5_2048-768x432.jpg

@Norm If you don't like the minimal grounds from French Press, I'm assuming you don't like Turkish coffee?

two words: soul asylum

I opened for them back in the day. It was when the lead singer was dating Wynona Ryder. He was piss drunk by the time he took the stage. The Roots also played the same show. The Roots were the nicest guys. They let us eat a bunch of their food they had back stage.

Our lead singer was a typical diva, but when you got a few in him his alter ego Dirk would come out. Dirk was a terrible person. We almost convinced him to deck the Soul Asylum lead singer. I thought it would be awesome press and get us in the papers. He was seriously considering it.

Same as I always do. Record on iPhone, upload with YT app.

Works for Kevin & Dan (iPhone) but not Walter (non-iPhone). IDK what Max uses. Commodore 64?
Don’t knock the Commodore 64, I spent a lot of time playing moon landing!!! What a game! I was never a huge video game person, but I am jealous of what my son gets to play. This stuff now is amazing.

@Norm, has the Tuesday time frame for asking you question been lifted? If that's the case, I have a question...if you sport a plumber's crack during your rides, does that automatically qualify you as a plumber? Asking for a friend (@Fire Marshal Max ).

Back
Top Bottom