I am a transgender woman and I occasionally race my bike. AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dajerseyrat

Forgive me for feeling like I need to ask for forgiveness in advance if my wording or phrasing is not exactly to your liking, but that is where we at. Why can’t a woman win a women’s race and leave it at that? Leave the modifiers out of it. If the naturally born women need to work harder to win so be it. Do it. The transgender women should STFU about their particular circumstances and just pedal. I don’t care about your orientation so just do what you do and have fun. Non issue. Stop perpetuating what is simply the victim mentality ( both types of women are victims depending on where you sit.)

Woe is me I’m a victim wah wah waaaaah too much of this in society these days....

And I mean this in general in case someone missed it.
Oh boy......Il pass the target from me to you pal, thank you...lol

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Forgive me for feeling like I need to ask for forgiveness in advance if my wording or phrasing is not exactly to your liking, but that is where we at. Why can’t a woman win a women’s race and leave it at that? Leave the modifiers out of it. If the naturally born women need to work harder to win so be it. Do it. The transgender women should STFU about their particular circumstances and just pedal. I don’t care about your orientation so just do what you do and have fun. Non issue. Stop perpetuating what is simply the victim mentality ( both types of women are victims depending on where you sit.)

Woe is me I’m a victim wah wah waaaaah too much of this in society these days....

And I mean this in general in case someone missed it.
To be fair, this opinion was addressed somewhere in this thread as I asked a similar question somewhere in the marginalized group series of posts.

Either way, this thread is just going in circles and seems like it has run its course. Thanks, @mstyer, this thread was informative.

w_b

To be fair, this opinion was addressed somewhere in this thread as I asked a similar question somewhere in the marginalized group series of posts.

Either way, this thread is just going in circles and seems like it has run its course. Thanks, @mstyer, this thread was informative.

WHS^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom