2018 H2H Race Series

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
This doesn't make any sense to me, but I know some races have been scored that way. I would think that as long as you complete one full lap, you can't DNF a race like this.

Gotta ride it to the bell or it don't count.....

1524086621945.png

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Yeah, we'll announce that after this race so some people are not confused in thinking that Mooch has been moved.
I’d guess the sooner the better as lots of people have this on their calendar/schedule. Gives them some time to consider other races.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’d guess the sooner the better as lots of people have this on their calendar/schedule. Gives them some time to consider other races.

If we blast social media 2 days before our race that one of our races has had the date move, what are the chances someone does not show this Sunday and gets pissed? We just found out this week, and it makes more sense to wait until Monday than to post it Thursday.

@Matt_ - I appreciate the effort, I really do. We are hamstrung on this. My first instinct was to bag it entirely but we went with an alternate, also non-ideal, date. The park rejected our permit at the end of last week, and did not give us the ok until this week on that date. There is really no other way for me to manage that situation.

thegock

at Ringwood, I finished a lap BEFORE 4 hours expired. 3:55 into race. I was told to STOP as the race ended AT 4 hours. that is different than the way h2h endurance ran last year and I was cool with it. the race director shared that the race completed at 4 hours.... my question is, will it be the same for Mooch. sorry if I am not being clear....either way, i am sure they will announce at race so was just curious.

Nice win @ RING WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom