Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Anyone want to hit Allaire - Mercer this weekend ? Break the legs / lungs back in ride ?
I prolly wont be able to mtb until I get my new bike. My only mtb right now... the Talon, needs new rear tire and the hub needs some maintenance. I am expecting to pick up my new bike on 4/28. My only functioning bike is my CX bike. I am going need to stick to the road/gravel until then. :(

GreenMachine

I prolly wont be able to mtb until I get my new bike. My only mtb right now... the Talon, needs new rear tire and the hub needs some maintenance. I am expecting to pick up my new bike on 4/28. My only functioning bike is my CX bike. I am going need to stick to the road/gravel until then. :(
4-28 isn’t far away -

qclabrat

6 months later and now I have the "shitty" bike, this year no new bikes for me
need to scale down, for real this time...

Astark

Whale Farts
Alright- It looks as though Ill be riding tomorrow morning...still up in the air whether Im going to Blauvelt or Alpine. Wheels on the ground @ 8.00-8.30am Who wants to join?

qclabrat

Alright- It looks as though Ill be riding tomorrow morning...still up in the air whether Im going to Blauvelt or Alpine. Wheels on the ground @ 8.00-8.30am Who wants to join?
Not this weekend, but keep on posting here, cause I'll eventually make that 90 min ride up

Top Bottom