4-Post Lift Recommendations

one piece crank

Looking for insight on selecting a 4-post lift. I have old Land Rovers (1965, 1995) plus a new 4wd with 5900lb-curb/7900GVWR. This is not an immediate purchase (likely for next Fall), but I want to make sure I have the proper concrete floor poured now.

Last edited:
Shit, someone just showed me a dope ass setup they had for their Cayman and I totally forgot what brand it was. I’ll ask. It came apart into 4 separate parts so you could also bring it to the track with you.

Agree four post better option if for storage. I'd get two if you plan to regularly work on a car. My neighbor has one and it looks like a pita to move cars when he wants to use the lift. What's the height of the garage? Two Rovers gotta need lots of head room. Check with your town, they probably have specs.

My buddy just had a Bend Pak 4 post installed. Think its 7000#. He set the posts up and the deck, but paid the guys to come run the cables so it was right. Its a nice lift.

** Update its the Bendpak HD7W. All in he was like $5k in the lift and $1k to do the cable install.

Last edited:
It will be for service work, not storage. I’ll have 10ft doors and 12ft ceilings. I’ll put this on the back burner for now, but looks like $3-5k.

Back
Top Bottom