Things that make you smile :)

My wife and I drove to Philly this afternoon to meet up with friends for dinner and a show. We parked in a garage and just had to cross the street to drop our bag at the hotel. First person that walked past us in the crosswalk was a woman that asked us for money, and before we could even ignore her, she goes, "OTHERWISE I'M GONNA KIDNAP AND MURDER YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN!!!" 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
My wife and I drove to Philly this afternoon to meet up with friends for dinner and a show. We parked in a garage and just had to cross the street to drop our bag at the hotel. First person that walked past us in the crosswalk was a woman that asked us for money, and before we could even ignore her, she goes, "OTHERWISE I'M GONNA KIDNAP AND MURDER YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN!!!" 🤣🤣🤣
Dude, Philly is a different world...

Lucky you. My jar would be empty🤣🤣 @MissJR knows what I'm talking about

Hey maybe I should make an empty jar labeled appropriately for my desk🤔
It came with a paper titled " Save your Fucks!" How when you are young you have lots to give, about everything. As you get older you have less and less to give. You have to conserve them. As you get even older yet you have almost none left to give

Always hoped I'd have the opportunity for some kind of mid-life crisis awesome vehicle purchase. Never thought it would be a 4Runner, but here we are. Thanks to @Carson and his car ADD, looking forward to all kinds of adventures with this ol' girl

View attachment 234177
that truck has extra value now that it's been Carson'd it probably will show up on the Carfax too ;-)

if i was in a different situation I would have bought that a few years back from the original owner myself. Good luck with it.

Back
Top Bottom