Car-spotting thread

We would hang onto the rear bumpers in the snow and get towed all the way down the block while inhaling the emissions from the tail pipe of the 1970's era cars and trucks. Good times for sure !!!
We skitched off the back of city buses on the LIE service road in Queens. Amazingly no one ever got hurt. Kids these days just don't know what they're missing.

I dunno about this one. There a hidden meaning that Im missing? Urban Dictionary was no help, and I dont think they are drifting with this Jeep.

IMG_3453.jpeg

So in the words of @Patrick, the Queen wanted a convertible for awhile. Her choices would change: VW, Jeep, Audi, etc. Settled on Mini Cooper that last couple of months. Was planning to go to the nearest dealer on Saturday morning. But before we left, started looking at Carvana choices. Then I mentioned how are we going to finance this. Carvana was 12%, so looked at what our banks are offering. We have a few accounts with Capital One and while looking at the auto loan options, you can also search for cars from the website. This popped up at the Auto Lenders in Exton, PA. Checked all the boxes year, color, interior color, options, etc. '19 Cooper S Convertible with a bit over 25,000 miles. Clean Carfax 1 owner car purchased at Ramsey Mini.
20240311_071750.jpg

So I get the '07 Honda CR-V with 160k to use as a commuter car and the Transit in the background is the adventures and towing vehicle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom