Going Long and Hard.

Good thing you didn’t have any moose run ins!

Yeah, I’m glad I haven’t seen any moose around this year. The dogs come up on them a lot faster than we do so they’re more likely to see them.

Packed and ready to head back East. Not actually ready to go back East but I kinda have to go back at some point…

84796888-B481-47A2-B264-5A3FCBE3A993.jpeg

IMG_3290.jpeg

We’re gonna go see DUNE2 and then hang out with Benji. He’s finished and back in Anchorage!! So from here on out, Benji is your NJ Fat Bike Hero, I’m retired. At least until I try for Nome in ‘26 😂

Here’s my trail souvenirs from the ITI. I bought this hat from Skwentna to at least have something covering my head, and then I found this BT Speaker on the Happy Steps. Which was pretty cool because me and Art had some tunes at Rainy Pass 😂

IMG_3296.jpeg

And here’s some damage that occurred somewhere, more than likely in shipping but it could’ve happened while I was out riding too and I didn’t notice. Cracked rear rim. Not bad enough to stop riding it but I’ll have to pay attention.

IMG_3297.jpeg

Need to swap the gearing around to my NJ setup, 32x18, and swap the Van Helgas back on, but I’m kinda not in the mood to work on this bike right now so it’ll wait.

Brevet Season is almost upon us.

I’ve slept 12 hours each night I’ve been back, my body is seriously trying to recover. I feel like it’ll be a few weeks to function properly but at least this time I didn’t do any damage to my hands or neck. That’s where all the time in the gym really paid off.

Back
Top Bottom