Jungle Habitat Conditions

Any intel on what the park looks like? Sterling was a mess yesterday. Assuming Wayway similar.
Any where there's fresh dirt and a new build is going to be susceptible to the rain and freeze thaw we've been having, like Sterling. The older trails with leaf cover are generally much better, at Jungle it just needs a few days of good weather after a hard rain. The only challenging spot is the bottom section of Warthog

Thanks Dave. I avoided the new stuff in sterling just wasn’t worth the aggravation. The existing was a mixed bag. Anything leaf covered was fine, anything few years old and bare not so much. I went to moms yesterday and road Wayway, that was in much better shape just wet in the usual areas. As long as weather holds, I think Wayway/jungle north or further south is the way to go.

Looking at the weather, Jungle will not be good for while. The Vernon pump track is dry maybe go there instead.

Looking at the weather, Jungle will not be good for while. The Vernon pump track is dry maybe go there instead.
I don't know if anyplace is going to be good for while. Is the pump track worth a 45 minute drive?

No no no not tomorrow, definitely not but maaaybe Monday just stay off the low section of Warthog

Even though the Jungle has it's fair share of solid rocks, the rest will be very soft and wet as the snow has slowly melted away with the recent rain and warm weather.

Thanks for the update fellas. Where do you guys recommend riding in NJ tomorrow? I know Allaire and Hartshorn are decent after rain but I’m looking for another trail.

Thanks for the update fellas. Where do you guys recommend riding in NJ tomorrow? I know Allaire and Hartshorn are decent after rain but I’m looking for another trail.
Everything up here will be in the same condition through the weekend so we're all looking for a spot that's dry

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions