Mia Meets Bike

I have a youtube account that I use solely for posting videos on MTBNJ. It only has five followers, but the video I posted of you in the rock garden at Glen Park has 3,293 views, and that isn't even a rock garden. I think we should post videos of you riding actual rock gardens and see what that does.

I have a youtube account that I use solely for posting videos on MTBNJ. It only has five followers, but the video I posted of you in the rock garden at Glen Park has 3,293 views, and that isn't even a rock garden. I think we should post videos of you riding actual rock gardens and see what that does.
6 followers now. I'm on a roll, really could not resist once I watched the guinea hens video... @Meatball Mia 's video is good too!

I know someone who knows something about this....you might have met her @muddybike

Take some notes from Kate Courtney
This is true...not many videos of kate riding, even less of her riding something the general internet scrolling public might look at and call impressive.

and @Meatball Mia dont think of it as not impressive....the internet is not impressed by most things.......Post a video doing a rock roller for example because you had fun doing it...and its what you like to do for fun...You and @muddybike inspire alot more people that you realize just by doing what you do...you don't need to do the redbull rampage.

I've thought about this. I think my biggest thing is that when I try to make my social media presence a little more known, it usual doesn't work. It's also hard because I'm used to posting mostly about racing and that's about it. During my off season, especially when I'm at school, its hard to come up with what I view as good content to put up. I also feel like my riding isn't very stylish or the stuff I ride isn't really that impressive to people, so it feels weird to be posting something about my riding when it doesn't even look that cool. Sometimes its like if I'm not posting about big jumps or drops, which i currently can't do, or act like an influencer, which I don't really want to be right now, its not going to get any exposure. I also only have like three hundred Instagram followers so that's not really a lot. I like Instagram and I'm into the whole social media branding kind of thing but the effort I do put in usual doesn't get me anywhere.

I know someone who knows something about this....you might have met her @muddybike

This is true...not many videos of kate riding, even less of her riding something the general internet scrolling public might look at and call impressive.

and @Meatball Mia dont think of it as not impressive....the internet is not impressed by most things.......Post a video doing a rock roller for example because you had fun doing it...and its what you like to do for fun...You and @muddybike inspire alot more people that you realize just by doing what you do...you don't need to do the redbull rampage.
Evie Richards is another one look at, most of her stuff is not riding.

Need Link!

I try to stay humble

we are all celebrating with you!

I'll remind you to watch what you put in a public space. Esp if you are interested in expanding your social media.
Find a pro advisor - your story is compelling, yet there are so many looking for something to hate on.

yeah, you ride things that are way tougher than most. it is just that you were "brung up" here.

I find this video so funny because while I was pre riding for this race, I made sure to get my line completely dialed in this section. I wanted to make sure I actually went fast and looked good through the tech because I knew you and Dan were going to be watching me there 😂 I didn’t want to disappoint my coaches.
I always found it funny that people at the races called this a rock garden…it’s like 5 seconds of bumpity bumps lol. @JimN ruined all of us.

I'm as good at coaching as I am at filming. But at least I learned from this video that you need to shoot in landscape mode.
Ya know, Luke used to bug out about that but since IG prefers portrait, it changed that game. And youtube adapted too.

Umm... Your demographic is 50 year old men... Who happen to be the one buying all the mountain bikes and parts. Seems like a great fit.
I also find that i have very little to say to people who don't ride.

Back
Top Bottom