Car-spotting thread

What MG is this so I can buy one?

Looked better in person, very Rally look to it with the wheels and the front end. MG that doesn't scream "Old Man" like the gazillion red MG convertibles that are half falling apart I would normally see. Or used to see, are they all gone now?
2023-12-29 11.36.46.jpg

What MG is this so I can buy one?

Looked better in person, very Rally look to it with the wheels and the front end. MG that doesn't scream "Old Man" like the gazillion red MG convertibles that are half falling apart I would normally see. Or used to see, are they all gone now?
View attachment 230080
That’s an MGB GT. Coupe version of the convertible. Based on the chrome bumper I’d say that’s a pre-1975 model.

Neighbor picked up an 840i to replace his 2 Seater Mercedes. Not sure why a 75 year needs an 840i as a second vehicle that typically sits in the driveway and goes no where and I hope his Son in Law loves the Mercedes he gifted him....
IMG_2702.JPG

Hey! You cant Park There!
IMG_2692.JPG

Not the same.
IMG_2811.JPG

Maverick is built. ETA is the week of 1/21. Hopefully the Mexicans didn't have too much tequila the days it was on the line.

Here is an Atlas Blue XL with aftermarket wheels and tires (245/65-17). Along with aftermarket fogs and tow hooks.

IMG_5888.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom