Going Long and Hard.

Sven Migot

This will work. $76. Like AXS it's wireless :thumbsup:
1669567738634.png

snashters

Pampa

Damn, looks like fun. I have a bunch of shit on the Bucket List already. Of the 3 N-S Routes, this does look the easiest. Realistically I'd like to do the Eastern Divide first just because I have family and friends along the route so it would be the best logistically. I'll probably have tons of free time next Spring when Dyson dumps their Owned Retail experiment for good.
Is the CTR on your list? If not, it should be :) Best bang for the buck in terms of fun & suffering per day put aside for the event, plus a short event compared the others. I can host you, and give you a ride to Durango ;)

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Is the CTR on your list? If not, it should be :) Best bang for the buck in terms of fun & suffering per day put aside for the event, plus a short event compared the others. I can host you, and give you a ride to Durango ;)

I've been haphazardly prepping for it. I bought the Guide and have talked to Jefe but I always have something else going on.

Pampa

I've been haphazardly prepping for it. I bought the Guide and have talked to Jefe but I always have something else going on.
Don't throw away the time you already spent prepping :) The one thing difficult to prepare for in NJ is the altitude - I think the highest point there is that obelisk at High Point State Park at 1,800 ft, a bit below the 12,270 ft of the CTR. On the positive side, since you are a polar bear you can save some weight on clothing/gear :)

Last year Jefe changed the start to the second Sunday in August from the traditional last Sunday in July. Not sure if the change is permanent.

Top Bottom