22-23 Ski and Snowboard thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping this would be my first day in this weekend, not to be. I will be back for the World Cup race Thanksgiving weekend. Supposed to get cold in the coming days, so the guns should be ablaze.

The guns have fired back up. Nice to see that North Ridge is getting some action. Superstar will be the focus for the World Cup
race. It’s flurrying outside the condo too.

Attachments

• 3DD7A641-6621-4981-8541-A375C436D2B3.png
    3DD7A641-6621-4981-8541-A375C436D2B3.png
    303.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 0AAC7830-445E-431C-AC01-10F8476C3CD3.jpeg
    0AAC7830-445E-431C-AC01-10F8476C3CD3.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 11
Spoke too soon. Big Sky is crazy expensive with hardly any accommodations left for 22-23. We decided on Steamboat. Haven’t been there since 92 and can’t wait. Flights and lodging all set.
I tried to go to big sky last year, same thing. It is awesome though! I’ve never been to steamboat. Have a blast!

Spoke too soon. Big Sky is crazy expensive with hardly any accommodations left for 22-23. We decided on Steamboat. Haven’t been there since 92 and can’t wait. Flights and lodging all set.

Steamboat was the last place I went to out west. Been a little bit. Had a great time. Closets and Shadows were some of my favorites.

Last time at steamboat, watched SF 49rs Superbowl. 1995? Whiteout for two days. Thigh high powder everywhere. It was so slow, and such limited vis I wouldn't recognize a thing. Awesome.

No Ikon for me this season. Having surgery next month that'll knock me out of exercise for a month so I'll pick and choose my days and then get the spring pass.

Some spots in the poconos saying the weekend after Thanksgiving. I’ll take it.

I know it’s not sexy like VT or NH but if I can only get out one day a week it’s better than nothing!

With the cold extended forecast I was half expecting creek to fire up the guns, but nothing yet. The area formerly known as hidden valley has been blowing this week making for the earliest start I have ever seen in NJ.

Some spots in the poconos saying the weekend after Thanksgiving. I’ll take it.

I know it’s not sexy like VT or NH but if I can only get out one day a week it’s better than nothing!
Spent six years at Shawnee as the kids were learning and growing up. All good memories. Get there early and bring your own food.

**Disclaimer**
There will be days like this...

1668612576593.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom