What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

jklett

I was given a few cans from Carton by my daughter's boyfriend(I think he's trying to win me over, beer is a good start) and everything was really good except for this one. I really tried to like it but I couldn't, first time in years I had to dump a beer. It tasted like compost smells, at least to me. I'm sure someone out there would like it but it made me sad.20221111_173503.jpg

teabagger11

I was given a few cans from Carton by my daughter's boyfriend(I think he's trying to win me over, beer is a good start) and everything was really good except for this one. I really tried to like it but I couldn't, first time in years I had to dump a beer. It tasted like compost smells, at least to me. I'm sure someone out there would like it but it made me sad.View attachment 200223
I think I would draw the line with tomatoes and cukes in beer

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was given a few cans from Carton by my daughter's boyfriend(I think he's trying to win me over, beer is a good start) and everything was really good except for this one. I really tried to like it but I couldn't, first time in years I had to dump a beer. It tasted like compost smells, at least to me. I'm sure someone out there would like it but it made me sad.View attachment 200223
Yeah, can’t imagine how that’s a miss with adjuncts like that.
Should be solid gold.

Jk @Patrick need a vomit emoji here.

JDurk

Breweries need to just stick to making beer for beer drinkers.

Top Bottom