Things that make you smile :)

zmartene

Holding the top of the division and on a 6-win streak after sweeping the Canadian West Coast tour.
Screenshot_20221106-122815_Devils + Pru.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221106-122815_Devils + Pru.jpg
    Screenshot_20221106-122815_Devils + Pru.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 0

zmartene

Let's Go Flyers!
Truth be told, I'm really just a hockey fan. I grew up in Kansas, watching Mario Lemieux and Jaromir Jagr run the league so we were Penguins fans. I moved to the east coast and got married and my wife was a lifelong Rangers fan, so I was a Rangers fan. Now my wife (yes, same wife) is the sports dietitian for Devils so we have seats at every game - and hard not to cheer for them when they're paying my bills. Plus I want a Stanley Cup Championship ring in my house.....

Kaleidopete

Went exploring a local old trail, wow, was it overgrown and hard to follow! I was bushwhacking a lot and riding a little.
Had a crash due to a hidden branch under leaves. Kept going for about another quarter mile and gave up.
Went to take a photo and saw my camera was missing from my handle bar pouch. Oh crap! Started backtracking
and couldn't really tell which way I came. Did a small exploration loop and finally came upon my crash spot marked
by the mess I made in the leaves. Searched around and there it was. I really thought it was gone forever!
No one would ever have found it either, no one ever uses this trail. I'm sure I was the last one to use it in 2015 on
a Geocache hunt. 😊

0ie0gvgmP-zytmd4aSeNknbUND51HUAY6OTkOnGYiso-2048x1150.jpgasZ4NF3Hfv6vaWBMrdUOlY9eiRf3GpMZyP4Qp1ZCDr4-2048x1150.jpg

huffster

Went exploring a local old trail, wow, was it overgrown and hard to follow! I was bushwhacking a lot and riding a little.
Had a crash due to a hidden branch under leaves. Kept going for about another quarter mile and gave up.
Went to take a photo and saw my camera was missing from my handle bar pouch. Oh crap! Started backtracking
and couldn't really tell which way I came. Did a small exploration loop and finally came upon my crash spot marked
by the mess I made in the leaves. Searched around and there it was. I really thought it was gone forever!
No one would ever have found it either, no one ever uses this trail. I'm sure I was the last one to use it in 2015 on
a Geocache hunt. 😊

View attachment 199927View attachment 199928
Now I have to go stalk your Strava.

Top Bottom