Things that make you smile :)

iman29

Just when you thought this world was going to shit especially every time you turn on the news or hear about COVID something happens that makes you realize there is still some good around.

About 25 minutes ago the dog was barking like mad because someone was at the door. Turns out my middle son dropped his wallet in the Lowes parking lot 10 minutes up the road and this cool dude man found it and drove to my house to hand deliver it.

My oldest son answered the door and was so shocked he forgot to ask the guy his name but I hope we can find him to reward him somehow.

Thanks dude with the Jeep!

6E9316DC-B5A9-4CA4-A203-4C3608BA4173.png

serviceguy

Just when you thought this world was going to shit especially every time you turn on the news or hear about COVID something happens that makes you realize there is still some good around.

About 25 minutes ago the dog was barking like mad because someone was at the door. Turns out my middle son dropped his wallet in the Lowes parking lot 10 minutes up the road and this cool dude man found it and drove to my house to hand deliver it.

My oldest son answered the door and was so shocked he forgot to ask the guy his name but I hope we can find him to reward him somehow.

View attachment 185332
Dudes with the Jeep are awesome!

Mahnken

View attachment 185332
I found a wallet in Cherry Hill Mall parking lot once. Hand delivered it, but no one was home, so I left it in the back of the mail box. Dude was probably out searching for it, lol. Hope he found it.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I had a detail in Edgewater last night. A view from my dinner after I dropped the clients off for their's.

20220528_195054.jpg20220528_193615.jpg

Clients told me to get lost for a bit as they were having a good time with friends. So I creeped around North Bergen and Cliffside Park in a blacked out Explorer ST. All the neighborhood kids thought I was 5-0. Not anymore... just nosy but the slow roll is the same.

I found the house from the final shootout scene in Copland, where Stallone is walking up the hill shooting at the front door.

20220528_212759.jpg

This is the view from the end of the block. Esplanade Place in CP, if you're so inclined.

Snapchat-2141492583.jpg

And this is a new addition to the fleet. Hopefully I get to drive this in the zombie apocalypse. That's my Jetta parked behind it for scale.

20220528_180753.jpg

iman29

I had a detail in Edgewater last night. A view from my dinner after I dropped the clients off for their's.

View attachment 185625View attachment 185626

Clients told me to get lost for a bit as they were having a good time with friends. So I creeped around North Bergen and Cliffside Park in a blacked out Explorer ST. All the neighborhood kids thought I was 5-0. Not anymore... just nosy but the slow roll is the same.

I found the house from the final shootout scene in Copland, where Stallone is walking up the hill shooting at the front door.

View attachment 185627

This is the view from the end of the block. Esplanade Place in CP, if you're so inclined.

View attachment 185628

And this is a new addition to the fleet. Hopefully I get to drive this in the zombie apocalypse. That's my Jetta parked behind it for scale.

View attachment 185629
Wow nice !!

Are you bringing the new toy to Mtbnjam? Rather see the Porsche but it probably wouldn’t do well on the access roads.

Top Bottom