Scalpel 29er carbon rear triangle

soulchild

So much broken plastic surgical franken awesomeness! Makes me wonder if any of mine are still alive?!?

dominichowes

Just stumbled across this thread about the broken Scalpel 29er bridge. I'm really hoping to keep my kiddo's 2015 Scalpel 29er going this year (NICA racing). He has the same cracked bridge. I know UtahJoe gave up his last one, but any chance somebody else might have one laying around? 🤞

Attachments

• 280585622_1042505186346832_7310679598300094107_n.jpeg
    280585622_1042505186346832_7310679598300094107_n.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 8

nooch888

@dominichowes I do not have an extra bridge, but if you have the receipt and are the original owner of the bike, you can file a warranty claim trough your local Cannondale dealer, and they will get you a newer model frame.

Also, loved seeing everyone's scalpel pics! I raced this past weekend and unfortunately went rubber up half way through the day and separated my shoulder (I wish I had a go pro on because I heard it was a pretty epic spill lol). I'll send some pics from before the crash once the race posts them! I should be back out racing in a few months :)

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@dominichowes I do not have an extra bridge, but if you have the receipt and are the original owner of the bike, you can file a warranty claim trough your local Cannondale dealer, and they will get you a newer model frame.

Also, loved seeing everyone's scalpel pics! I raced this past weekend and unfortunately went rubber up half way through the day and separated my shoulder (I wish I had a go pro on because I heard it was a pretty epic spill lol). I'll send some pics from before the crash once the race posts them! I should be back out racing in a few months :)
oh man, sorry to hear....I hope this parts transfer didnt somehow piss off the bike gods....get well soon!

nooch888

oh man, sorry to hear....I hope this parts transfer didnt somehow piss off the bike gods....get well soon!
Thank you brotha. Im pretty sure this one wasn’t the bike gods. I had ridden the loop 4 times before crashing and just hit a bump weird, definitely a user error lol

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thank you brotha. Im pretty sure this one wasn’t the bike gods. I had ridden the loop 4 times before crashing and just hit a bump weird, definitely a user error lol
that happens, I famously crashed and landed on my face/broke my arm in a race...on a trail that I have probably ridden 200 times.

Top Bottom