12 Hours of PJ

xc62701

Anyone from here heading up tomorrow? The rain has been back and forth, but it looks like a mostly dry day tomorrow. That's a lot of hours to ride on those rocks. It should be an awesome time regardless, Deejay knows how to throw a good party! I'm stoked to get up there and go in circles for hours. Besides the harder you race the more you can eat ;)

That was stoopid fun and stupid hard. It was 6 hours of dry then the rain came and made it 6 hours of slick conditions. It was actually helpful as it was getting hot and the rained cooled it all down.

95FE7401-513F-43C0-8615-A12E3436DB3A.png

Thanks! This one is gonna stay with me a while. Equal parts happiness and pain. I guess you can say the weight loss is helping fitness! I could have never done this 5 months ago.
Good job with the weight loss and fitness. I'm pretty excited about both of those things improving my time at TSE next week. I've already done it 4 times at my Clyde weight.

Good job with the weight loss and fitness. I'm pretty excited about both of those things improving my time at TSE next week. I've already done it 4 times at my Clyde weight.

If it's anything like my experience, it will be a night and day difference. Good luck! I still want to attempt TSE one of these years, but it's the worst time of year for a teacher.

Back
Top Bottom