Car-spotting thread

Wifey's Highlander Hybrid Limited came in. Toyota came thru when Kia blew it last year. This thing is super quiet and has a great sound system. I'm cringing at the wheels tho - hope she doesn't curb them like the Forester. And the dealer is awesome - had a FL plate. No need for temp

20220128_142111.jpg

Wifey's Highlander Hybrid Limited came in. Toyota came thru when Kia blew it last year. This thing is super quiet and has a great sound system. I'm cringing at the wheels tho - hope she doesn't curb them like the Forester. And the dealer is awesome - had a FL plate. No need for temp

View attachment 177372
Wow that's exciting Rick.. Careful not to cause any heart attacks down there in the villages 😂

Hey look, another camaro crash

lol, extra points for hitting the light pole with the FRONT of the car....you know...when you can see it....as opposed to sliding the rear of the car into it.

Did this person need to be arrested? geez, I mean it was an empty parking lot....you would think a reckless driving ticket would be enough. Like at least they showed some common sense and didnt do it in the middle of an intersection like the 50 videos a day I see on IG.

lol, extra points for hitting the light pole with the FRONT of the car....you know...when you can see it....as opposed to sliding the rear of the car into it.

Did this person need to be arrested? geez, I mean it was an empty parking lot....you would think a reckless driving ticket would be enough. Like at least they showed some common sense and didnt do it in the middle of an intersection like the 50 videos a day I see on IG.
They were arrested for that crap attempt at doing donuts, man that was pathetic

Camaro drivers do this in an empty parking lot. Mustang drivers do it when there is a crowd.

Back
Top Bottom