OFFICIAL: 2021 Fantasy Football Thread - WE TALMBOUT PLAYOFFS OVER HERE BRO

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
me watching ingram get 12 touches for a total of 26 yards
giphy.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
6er starting no D or Kicker, how much is @UtahJoe paying this man!?
I might be kicking myself for swapping the dallas D with San Fran......I mean thats the kind of throwing performance I would expect from a guy the saints also use to return punts.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
It's a game of defenses this Monday, @Gene needs 5.94 points to beat @elzoller, amd @jShort needs 1.28 from the Bills D to beat @Carson. The D/ST scoring is messed up IMO, I think next year we need to discuss changes to that...

@Meatball Mia needs 83 point something to beat ya boy @Pearl... not happening
@oobaa47 is down 12.54 with Damien Harris left to play agains @jmanic, but he's got big dog Josh Allen slinging the rock in Buffalo... meh
@stb222 needs Jakobi Meyers to put up 55+ points to topple @Magic? naw
@UtahJoe is boned, down 50.62 to @Chris26er. Utah has half his team left to play, Breida, Bourne, Knox and Folk, but with Gimpy having Sanders left to catch passes, I don't see it happening... ESPN says 82% chance Utah is knocked out of the big dance.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
exciting night! hopefully a good game with lots of scoring ;)

@Pearl is looking dangerous all of the sudden.
@Magic is going to eliminate that issue next week!

My parlay

Gene comes up short tonight
Short comes up short tonight - making carson pack fodder in the playoffs
The dogs go wild
Utah wondering if he'll avoid the turd

Good luck - and may the bye be with me.

Who else is watching?

1638827388187.png

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Man the bills are more pathetic then the jets.... Far more... They have the talent and they are still inept. #1 defense in football, opposing teams throws 2 passes, runs 29 consecutive times and you still get whipped. After 1 whole year hiatus, back to bellichek making the rest of afc east his bitch.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
or the Giants. They’re pretty much interchangeable at this point. 👍
True, I only picked the jets bc of the division.......But the Jets and Giants lose bc they lack talented players....the bills have ALL the talent and just flatout chockedd last night

That was one of the worst losses I think I have ever seen in my history of watching NFL..Right up there with 28-3 Falcons...Like think of explaining that stat line years from now. 1 team played without the QB position almost entirely..(like at least the falcons had to face TB12 and company)..the other team have a perfectly functioning QB who is supposed to be at least in the top 10 somewhere....AND the #1 defense in football....AND only had to defend against the run....AND held the pats to 14 points.....3 drives inside the 20 with 0 points.....wow, that is bad.

Cassinonorth

True, I only picked the jets bc of the division.......But the Jets and Giants lose bc they lack talented players....the bills have ALL the talent and just flatout chockedd last night

That was one of the worst losses I think I have ever seen in my history of watching NFL..Right up there with 28-3 Falcons...Like think of explaining that stat line years from now. 1 team played without the QB position almost entirely..(like at least the falcons had to face TB12 and company)..the other team have a perfectly functioning QB who is supposed to be at least in the top 10 somewhere....AND the #1 defense in football....AND only had to defend against the run....AND held the pats to 14 points.....3 drives inside the 20 with 0 points.....wow, that is bad.

I'd argue the Giants have plenty of talent on both sides of the ball. They have god awful pass rush/blocking and coaching but they're stacked when healthy*.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'd argue the Giants have plenty of talent on both sides of the ball. They have god awful pass rush/blocking and coaching but they're stacked when healthy*.
lol really? they have the worst o-line in football, I mean whose the best guy on it? Nate solder? lol...Andrew thomas?..Saquon is dead, kyle rudolph is 100 years old, they tried to unload evan engram at the deadline and couldnt get anything for him....Toney, Shepard, Golladay are a nice combination that has been on the field for exactly 0 snaps this year bc they are all always hurt....I still have no idea how good daniel jones is....Like I feel if you put him on a team like the saints, or carolina, or the bears, etc....he would do fine, but I dont think montana could win with the garbage the giants wheel out there every week. I guess the defense plays ok at times, kinda like the jets.....usually when one side plays well, the other side is awful.

Cassinonorth

lol really? they have the worst o-line in football, I mean whose the best guy on it? Nate solder? lol...Andrew thomas?..Saquon is dead, kyle rudolph is 100 years old, they tried to unload evan engram at the deadline and couldnt get anything for him....Toney, Shepard, Golladay are a nice combination that has been on the field for exactly 0 snaps this year bc they are all always hurt....I still have no idea how good daniel jones is....Like I feel if you put him on a team like the saints, or carolina, or the bears, etc....he would do fine, but I dont think montana could win with the garbage the giants wheel out there every week. I guess the defense plays ok at times, kinda like the jets.....usually when one side plays well, the other side is awful.

That's what I'm saying...the lines are garbage but there's a ton of talent on the team with horrendous coaching leading to underperforming. Also Andrew Thomas is pretty damn solid. He's just about the only o-lineman I trust going forward. Nate Solder is probably the worst starting tackle in football.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That's what I'm saying...the lines are garbage but there's a ton of talent on the team with horrendous coaching leading to underperforming. Also Andrew Thomas is pretty damn solid. He's just about the only o-lineman I trust going forward. Nate Solder is probably the worst starting tackle in football.
like I cant get ANY feel for how good Joe Judge, Sallah, Matt Rhule, Dan campbell really are when you have Pete Carroll (borderline HOF'r) out there stinking up seattle with Russell wilson (probably HOF'r), tyler lockett and metcalf......Kyle Shanahan is supposed to be a genius, made 2 superbowls now....he's 32-40 as a head coach bc hes spent alot of his time playing Nicky mullins and CJ betheard at QB.

Top Bottom