What have you done to your bike today?

Cassinonorth

Dropper cable was beginning to fray in the lever so replaced it. Big fan of the cable end in the lever with the actuator bolted onto the end system Bike Yoke uses. Though if this fraying issue is a trend I'll be back on a wolftooth lever in a few months.

PXL_20211126_223638969.jpg

And chopped the bars down to ~780 down from the full 800. Felt like driving a bus. Not sure I love the Ibis carbon bars but the ability to change lengths easy with minimal financial pain is pretty sweet.

PXL_20211126_223623922.MP.jpg

Cassinonorth

Lower link bearings were shot, managed to press them out with some sockets a vise and C-clamp. Getting the new bearings back in might be a little tricky.View attachment 172584View attachment 172585View attachment 172586

Just get this.

If you use it twice it'll be well worth it.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Lower link bearings were shot, managed to press them out with some sockets a vise and C-clamp. Getting the new bearings back in might be a little tricky.View attachment 172584View attachment 172585View attachment 172586

if you have a small vice that fits in there thatll get em back in, but be VERY carefull as it would be super easy to damage something that way.

or go to the hardware store and get a long 5/16 bolt and use some 3/8 sockets as drifts (this is my go to method)

Top Bottom