Going Long and Hard.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Fat Bike Shipping Adventure, now in...VIETNAM!!

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 12.12.04 PM.png

serviceguy

Fat Bike Shipping Adventure, now in...VIETNAM!!

View attachment 171920
What store did you order it from? Looking up Salsa/Surly frames a variety of Indonesian websites pop out with a rather wide range of prices, which are mostly affordable. Most of the times there's no indication of the model year, which could be a little risky if looking for a specific model year/color. @liong71er should start a bike brokerage business, actually Polygon frames look pretty dope...

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
It came up as Ocean Bike. They seemed to have a pile of NOS Salsas when I called them. I specifically wanted a purple Muk and they have been the only place to have one in almost 2 years of searching.

serviceguy

It came up as Ocean Bike. They seemed to have a pile of NOS Salsas when I called them. I specifically wanted a purple Muk and they have been the only place to have one in almost 2 years of searching.
Yep, they blipped on my radar too. Only shows black Mukluk frames now, you picked the rainbow unicorn of fat bike frames!

liong71er

What store did you order it from? Looking up Salsa/Surly frames a variety of Indonesian websites pop out with a rather wide range of prices, which are mostly affordable. Most of the times there's no indication of the model year, which could be a little risky if looking for a specific model year/color. @liong71er should start a bike brokerage business, actually Polygon frames look pretty dope...
Polygon,,Is the Shit in Indonesia they are Not Bad and very Affordable Some Redbull Rampage riders sponsored by Polygon.

United,Patrol (All Are Indonesian Base Bikes Manufacture)
and Marin Bikes( a US base Bicycles Company but now they trusted their products to be produce by a Bicycle Manufacture in Indonesia)

For Surly
try BMTB.Com (Balimountainbikes.com) this are the Legit Surly Online Retailer in Indonesia
also Salsa

if you wish to Order Through me
i can do it
and ship via DHL or Fedass😆 but Cost more,

idk how to do it
but i can learn the rope if someone willing to spend and trust me to do it

thanks
28ED3042-BF72-4AF8-AD34-6E65D20E9F07.png

this from BMTBonline.com
very cheap less than $1k

Last edited:
Top Bottom