OFFICIAL: 2021 Fantasy Football Thread - WE TALMBOUT PLAYOFFS OVER HERE BRO

Goff dunking on the Rams after not losing and completing 14/25 for a cool 112 yards.
Well, one thing about Goff....hes 3 and 3 in the playoffs including a trip to the superbowl and impressive wins against Dallas and the Saints....Stafford in 12 years in 0-3...and I dont want to hear that he was on the Lions...he had Calvin Johnson, Golden tate, Eric ebron in their prime, including a good defense....

Well, one thing about Goff....hes 3 and 3 in the playoffs including a trip to the superbowl and impressive wins against Dallas and the Saints....Stafford in 12 years in 0-3...and I dont want to hear that he was on the Lions...he had Calvin Johnson, Golden tate, Eric ebron in their prime, including a good defense....

Lions defense really was never very good...league ranks in PA while stafford was there: 32nd, 19th, 23rd (playoffs lost 28-45), 27th, 15th, 3rd (playoffs lost 20-24...this one I'll give you), 23rd, 13th (lost playoffs 6-25 against the legion of boom), 21st, 16th, 26th, 32nd.

I'm far from a Goff hater, Stafford is an absolute improvement from him. It's a long season....only thing matters is winning the last game. Or in the Lions case...a game.

so who is taking the dolphins D against the jets this week off the wire?

i gotta decide if i'm jettising the #7 TE in the league cause

16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom