Things that make you smile :)

Cassinonorth

Assegai and dissector and let me know how they are I have wanted to try those out

Have an Assegai mounted, only one day at the bike park on it. Super grippy and tough.

Thinking Aggressor or Minion SS for my trail rear next year. I love my tan walls but it limits my tire options mightily. DHF/DHRII is obviously a great combo, DHRII/Rekon is a mixed bag for me. Would like my wheelsets to play nice with each other ideally...combos that make sense. I.e. no DD Assegai/Exo Rekons.

Decisions, decisions.

BPaze

Have an Assegai mounted, only one day at the bike park on it. Super grippy and tough.

Thinking Aggressor or Minion SS for my trail rear next year. I love my tan walls but it limits my tire options mightily. DHF/DHRII is obviously a great combo, DHRII/Rekon is a mixed bag for me. Would like my wheelsets to play nice with each other ideally...combos that make sense. I.e. no DD Assegai/Exo Rekons.

Decisions, decisions.
I got a lot of the same stuff, I tried the Aggressor and it was... Aggressive. I was pretty sure I had it on the rear and when I took it off, it felt like I took a huge leap forward in fitness, definitely a great park tire.

Cassinonorth

I got a lot of the same stuff, I tried the Aggressor and it was... Aggressive. I was pretty sure I had it on the rear and when I took it off, it felt like I took a huge leap forward in fitness, definitely a great park tire.

Have you compared it to the DHR2 in the rear? Really trying to find the "perfect" trail tire. I think you'd like the Rekon if the agressor was too much rear. That seems like the next step down. It's decent if you don't mind a little loose in the rear. I'm slowly learning to control it climbing a bit better.

BPaze

Have you compared it to the DHR2 in the rear? Really trying to find the "perfect" trail tire. I think you'd like the Rekon if the agressor was too much rear. That seems like the next step down. It's decent if you don't mind a little loose in the rear. I'm slowly learning to control it climbing a bit better.
I use a recon often in the rear mullet style. It’s decent but in the winter or when wet it’s lacking especially when running a def in front. I have ridden DHR and think the aggressor had even more grip and rolling resistance. Currently running a high roller in the rear and it has more grip than reckon but not as severe rolling resistance as dhr or aggressor

Zaskar

My nephew meeting Michael Strahan today

255992278_10159415968774793_5014744998300007104_n.jpg

Top Bottom