Beginner paced rides: anyone interested?

qclabrat

Haven’t ridden much in 2 years and looking to get back. Fall and Winter are usually when time frees up for me though cold weather riding might not work for everyone. I’m planning to be at 6 mile tomorrow at 9am at the Jacques Lane lot if anyone is interested. Post up here if you want to hop on. About 10 miles and no drop easy pace.

Haven’t ridden much in 2 years and looking to get back. Fall and Winter are usually when time frees up for me though cold weather riding might not work for everyone. I’m planning to be at 6 mile tomorrow at 9am at the Jacques Lane lot if anyone is interested. Post up here if you want to hop on. About 10 miles and no drop easy pace.
See u there.

Thanks boys for the ride and keeping me honest. Sub freezing temps at sunrise to let out the chickens would have normally bagged a ride for the morning. @thegock tagged also so good to see another familiar face. I’ll post up another ride in a week or two. And @Juggernaut I was looking for your new pairs of shoes and just realized...
PXL_20211107_160132666.jpg

I will join the next time. Already had plans to ride with another group last weekend. I think I saw the group in the parking lot.

Columbia Trail Trailhead and Parking Lot

High Bridge lot
Can do the rail trail, pump track or singletracks which I've never been before. Post up if I should be expecting you at 9am

Will be there... but with 0 fitness
BTW... if anyone has that bolt that connects the caliper to the hose for a SRAM LEVEL... please bring

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom