Car-spotting thread

do you consider the el camino a truck? the ridgeline and this thing are closer to that than they are to ram 1500 or an f150.

although most trucks are definitely not used as trucks around here (trucks werent built to be babied)
Thank you for reinforcing my point.

It's not if they're trucks or not, it's the ridiculousness of saying they're not trucks to mock them, when they're doing the job of trucks.

Edit: To add, pickup beds are stupid. SUV/Wagon is a better setup for almost all applications. :)

I love the gatekeeping on here about the trucks.

Makes me think of my coworker with his RAM 1500 making fun of my other coworker's Ridgeline for not being a truck. RAM 1500 a polished truck with no scratches, the Ridgeline a beat to hell truck with the bed and back seat filled up with tools & equipment every day.
I've had F150's and now a Ridgeline. Both act like trucks and do what I need. I've had far more problems with the F150's than I have had with the Ridgeline. The only reason I could see going back to an F150 is if I needed a larger bed, and even then I would weigh it out against all the issues I have had with 3 Fords.
BTW, the trunk and 2 way tailgate are great on the Ridgeline.

Blasphemers!

El Camino is a muscle car.

idk what it actually is but its NOT a truck.

when i bought my truck i was originally looking at a midsize until i realized the longest bed they come with is 5.5ft, and most come in at 5, thats in the 'why bother' range IMO. but then i use my truck as more than just a transport vehicle.
Edit: To add, pickup beds are stupid. SUV/Wagon is a better setup for almost all applications. :)

i mean, thats dependent on what you are doing. I had an SUV and used it well beyond what most are used for. I had muddy bikes and tools in the back on a regular basis, for that kind of use i like a pickup bed better, easier to hose out (if you really want) and easier to load (no roofline getting in the way).

also cant haul a whole lot of firewood (or building materials, but for most people that doesnt come up very often) in an SUV . . . .

I was going to grab a photo of the front but once it past I couldn't catchup after doing 90 for from rockaway to Denville. They were hauling ass and everyone got out of their way.

91571546_10158129247776753_3099395602207735808_o.jpg

Wow that’s Lonestar woody is cool AF. In a world where F, Lambo, P, etc are a dime a dozen. That’s cool to see!

Anyways. Only Second drive this year. Inspected today after 2.25yr expiration. Had to hear the starter grind because idiot hits “engine start” to try turn off engine. It obviously does not say engine stop! And soccer mobile tonight. Golden Sourland mtn.
A88F3919-4C39-4E10-9505-B7543AF4ABF8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom