Things that make you smile :)

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Never would have pegged you as a gamer. Unless your mining bitcoins to supplement your retirement.

Lol I have always gamed gave it up when my first was born, I got a job offer and I have to use a personal computer. I plan on gaming if I have time, GTA, rust or day z is most likely what I'll play

Last edited:

iman29

So normally this would be in the frown section.

C8FEB642-3BA0-44A5-B4EE-BD41EAAFC8CE.png

For whatever reason today when I got back from my ride this morning I could not remember my passcode. I don’t know why and since I always unlock with FaceID I don’t even know the last time I typed it.

In this scenario I had a few things in my favor.

1. My personal phone is also connected /managed via work so they have software on it to require longer passcode and other encryption

2. Since I support our internal customers i have access to some online tools to help manage mobile devices including reset passcode.

Once I realized this I logged into work and sent the passcode reset to my device and within 5 seconds it was fixed.

Disaster avoided.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
So normally this would be in the frown section.

View attachment 168218

For whatever reason today when I got back from my ride this morning I could not remember my passcode. I don’t know why and since I always unlock with FaceID I don’t even know the last time I typed it.

In this scenario I had a few things in my favor.

1. My personal phone is also connected /managed via work so they have software on it to require longer passcode and other encryption

2. Since I support our internal customers i have access to some online tools to help manage mobile devices including reset passcode.

Once I realized this I logged into work and sent the passcode reset to my device and within 5 seconds it was fixed.

Disaster avoided.

so O2 deprivation prevented you from remembering your pw, but since so many "clients" have needed a pw reset,
it was rote behaviour to remember the reset procedures. interesting. very interesting.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Riding with new peeps at a cool park in fantastic weather.

244459093_4537104409701171_1727897358343170862_n.jpg

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Label made in America. Shorts made in Taiwan.
No joke, the liners came in a plastic bag and the bag said "Made in the USA" and joked about it meaning the bag. And then looked at the liners label and saw Made in the USA.

The shorts themselves are made in China...

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I over-thought it again.

Used the 1up on the wife's car. Got home, my truck was locked, so I put the allen key and lock key somewhere such that I wouldn't lose it.
It's gone.
Been thinking about it for a couple months now. Finally decided to look.
No Beueno.

Finding them inside a bag of home automation stuff - i was looking under the bag for them.

Christoforo Colombo weekend miracle!

Top Bottom