OOS MOGA

serviceguy

great news guys my wife finally gave the thumbs up for me to buy a new fs bike. so I'm selling the ns eccentric.

only $200 lmk

View attachment 167599
@rick81722 , can you post your phone number? I personally wouldn't touch that thing with a 10' pole, but I have a number of relatives in Italy that would like to call you early in the morning to discuss this transaction. They may ask you to remove the flakes from the paint, would that be a problem? You may also have to cut and glue the frame back together to make it a medium or small. Not a problem, right?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
try again and let us know how you haven't cut your lawn yet in 2021 but you are planning to print a lawnmower blade on your 3D printer and when that doesn't work you'll set your lawn on fire and it will also be an OOS s'mores and team building experience and no punctuation is used unless your wife is working and also need to ask why you aren't banned yet.

sorry for using punctuation.

I asked to be banned now if I do the wrong person might get banned

jackx

Happy Birthday Warden @Not Rick Dr.Google, you old sod. 🎂🍰🍦

Don't make a mess of Norm's backseat! Google maps shows Norm's backseat is in Boston, so you may have made a wrong turn on the way to Thunder Mtn.

Top Bottom