OFFICIAL: 2021 Fantasy Football Thread - WE TALMBOUT PLAYOFFS OVER HERE BRO

Saints obliterate the packers last week and make Aaron Rodgers look like Sam darnold... This week the saints get obliterated by the panthers and make Sam darnold look like Aaron Rodgers.... Let's get to week 4 already when the pre season finally starts ending
giphy.gif

MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE SITUATIONS
Lets get through the impossible ones;

@jmanic is down 50.36 to @Gene with Davante Adams and the Packers D left to roll out... If it was like 20-30 point deficit, maybe I'd stay up to watch, but this will just be a heartbreaker me thinks.

@UtahJoe needs AAron Jones to put up 53.43 points to beat @jShort, ya no

and in the "punching the air situations"
@stb222 is down by .02 POINTS to @Chris26er with 6er still rolling out DeAndre Swift. He was originally questionable going into the weekend, but is apparently good to go. Talk about a heart breaker..

Oh you want another one? Oh we have another one!

ya boy is up .52 points against @Patrick with TJ Cockenson left to roll out, unless someone gives him COVID, he pulls a hammy in warm ups, one catch will put @Pearl out of his misery and put him to 1-1

yeah man i really love fantasy football its so great
smile cry Meme Generator - Imgflip

MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE SITUATIONS
Lets get through the impossible ones;

@jmanic is down 50.36 to @Gene with Davante Adams and the Packers D left to roll out... If it was like 20-30 point deficit, maybe I'd stay up to watch, but this will just be a heartbreaker me thinks.

@UtahJoe needs AAron Jones to put up 53.43 points to beat @jShort, ya no

and in the "punching the air situations"
@stb222 is down by .02 POINTS to @Chris26er with 6er still rolling out DeAndre Swift. He was originally questionable going into the weekend, but is apparently good to go. Talk about a heart breaker..

Oh you want another one? Oh we have another one!

ya boy is up .52 points against @Patrick with TJ Cockenson left to roll out, unless someone gives him COVID, he pulls a hammy in warm ups, one catch will put @Pearl out of his misery and put him to 1-1

yeah man i really love fantasy football its so great
smile cry Meme Generator - Imgflip

@Pearl week 2 summary after a call out from @UtahJoe in week 1.

Don’t let Utah make too much fun. He’s trying to redirect this shitshow from his team

View attachment 167534
Fucking Jarvis Landry

no-legs-lt-dan-lieutenant-dan-forrest-gump.gif

That was bad luck.....but I went all in on Jameis Winston this week and for that I should tarred and feathered.........Whenever you hear the old retired QBs on TV talk about: well this QB is getting a fresh start with this new coach who makes playing easy.....Sean Peyton's system is so amazing, Hillary Clinton could go out there and throw for 3 tds.....Thats instant RED FLAG for this guy is a train wreck and will shortly turn back into a pumpkin.....here's winston now rolling his way back from Charlotte

caught-on-camera-runaway-pumpkin.gif

Case in point....hows that Wentz wagon doing for you Indy?????

obEFsYa.gif

"Carson just needs to be back with his spiritual leader Frank Reich....He UNDERSTANDS Carsons pea brain..." Is Nick Foles still alive? Indy should get him off the couch asap.
Man was that a predictable experiment.....

I love this trade, will be fun to look back on it and see who won it

That trade is going to be so hilariously lopsided holy shitttt. Congrats Patrick lol.

Saints obliterate the packers last week and make Aaron Rodgers look like Sam darnold... This week the saints get obliterated by the panthers and make Sam darnold look like Aaron Rodgers.... Let's get to week 4 already when the pre season finally starts ending

Put respect on the GEQBUS. He's finally been given a sock and escaped the hell hole that is Florham Park. He'll be a solid starter for years to come...like Wilson will when he escapes himself.

Last edited:
That trade is going to be so hilariously lopsided holy shitttt. Congrats Patrick lol.

Put respect on the GEQBUS. He's finally been given a sock and escaped the hell hole that is Florham Park. He'll be a solid starter for years to come...like Wilson will when he escapes himself.

If the Jets kept Gase, I was quitting them and rooting for Darnold wherever he ended up. Kinda wish that happened.

Anyone watch the manning-cast last night?

I mean im even an Eli/gronk fan and this was unwatchable to me.....Like when your in your living room trying to watch the game and two people are having a conversation...."hey guys, the game is on, STFU!" I need to listen to Gronks barking dog??? Keith Jackson, Howard Cosell, Don Meredith are rolling over in their graves right now.

Back
Top Bottom