Single speed night ride(totally legal) 11/5 9TBDpm

@Dr Google far be it for me to question a Dr. But I have the following hypothesisesis

Not riding as much + SS + darknesses = you gonna have a rough time.

I hope you're riding clipless to complete the bad ideas calculation.

Why not bring the geared bike? Paul de Vivie invented the rear derailleur for a reason.

@Dr Google far be it for me to question a Dr. But I have the following hypothesisesis

Not riding as much + SS + darknesses = you gonna have a rough time.

I hope you're riding clipless to complete the bad ideas calculation.

Why not bring the geared bike? Paul de Vivie invented the rear derailleur for a reason.

I did say this might be the only SS ride lol watch the rest be geared

D9CFA8F7-5265-42BF-B1C4-BB82A5B8BB80.gif

There will be a group riding this Wednesday at 6:00 starting at Marty’s. Realistically probably get rolling by about 6:10. Intermediate pace and lights are required. Ride updates are posted in the “Team Marty’s Rides” Facebook group.

There will be a group riding this Wednesday at 6:00 starting at Marty’s. Realistically probably get rolling by about 6:10. Intermediate pace and lights are required. Ride updates are posted in the “Team Marty’s Rides” Facebook group.

I have IAT testing that night so long as it doesn't move up I'll show up with gears @mtbsteve hope you see this

Would love to join you guys, but I've got lawn duty on Wednesday. If anyone is interested, I will be riding Dickerson on Thursday with a buddy around 7PM.

Would love to join you guys, but I've got lawn duty on Wednesday. If anyone is interested, I will be riding Dickerson on Thursday with a buddy around 7PM.
Not sure I can make as early as 7, but will post up if I can. Riding a park you know in the dark is fun and a whole new perspective

Not gonna make this week but def in for next week just too much going on with my lil girls bday this weekend

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions