OOS MOGA

mtbiker87

So....we still doing this Frank ? Otherwise I'll make other plans. Been thinking about sessioning the High Bridge flow trails , and hitting their pumptrack.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
20210919_081303.jpg

Had 2 clipless fails because this... couldnt unclip and had to cut the ride short today.

Last edited:

thegock

I thought it was a reference to the first moon landing. The lunar excursion module was nicknamed Eagle. Learn something new everyday.

I thought Paul was wearing a thong and his shorts kinda crept down...

Last edited:

serviceguy

all the 2 bolt cleats use basically the same bolt (or at the very least they are all compatible with each other) I think i have a bin full of new extras in my toolbox somewhere.
If it's true that bottle cage and brake disc bolt are the same thread then it's a flat head M5x0.8, length may vary. I have a bag full of those from small project.

Last edited:

jackx

great news guys my wife finally gave the thumbs up for me to buy a new fs bike. so I'm selling the ns eccentric.

only $200 lmk

View attachment 167599
I am able understand this post on the 1st read.... dead giveaway lol

try again and let us know how you haven't cut your lawn yet in 2021 but you are planning to print a lawnmower blade on your 3D printer and when that doesn't work you'll set your lawn on fire and it will also be an OOS s'mores and team building experience and no punctuation is used unless your wife is working and also need to ask why you aren't banned yet.

sorry for using punctuation.

Top Bottom