The July 31/31 Classic p/b Halter's, JORBA, & MTBNJ

iman29

#24 Late to post. I went back to the lot where I launched my garmin and Varia from the back of my tailgate. As I was walking the lot with the first born, I couldn’t believe it. Sitting in the lot was my garmin! Run to it and pick it up… well this isn’t my Garmin, but it is quite the upgrade. The random Garmin model is 2 models better than mine. So if someone lost an 830, let me know! No luck finding the Varia :( . Then it was a fun ride with my daughter in the bike trailer. Damn she’s getting heavy! https://strava.app.link/ahn2TADXbibView attachment 163560

If you found this at Palmer Park DM me I heard about someone from the Flanders TT event lost one Saturday.

I actually went there on my road ride today to help check for it around 2:30 pm but didn’t see anything.

Maybe we can at least get that one back to it’s owner bummer yours is still missing

robmaurizi

Day 25… I was in charge of the little guys again today while my wife had to work the super early shift, so I opted to try and “organize” the garage. That involved taking everything out, moving my workbench, and building a new bike rack since we have drastically outgrown our old one. After finally getting everything crammed back in (it’s a work in progress) and my wife back and now in charge of the little guys, I headed out for a quick, fairly standard lap in the humidity.

https://strava.app.link/5jT2uKC4bib
1627262795828.png

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
7/26
1:58
Steam
This ride gets me to the 20 day milestone..

We had a heavy thunderstorm around 5 last night, ratcheted the humidity up to the maximum. So with everything wet, the air this morning was about as thick as it could be. Take this picture right at the start of my ride as the thick steam is being illuminated by the bright moon. Yes, nerds, I know it is fog and not steam. Core was gross with spider webs, which all seemed to be top of head height and all have a spider in the middle. I am able to avoid most of them, but my helmet clears at least two and my arm is fully covered by one. Gross.
Apparently 3 miles away at Nesh they didnt get the storm as it is pretty much bone dry. Place is running fast and i move my rake and rake a small section. My favorite trail is super fast but the fastest corner is getting dusty and has a bit of slide to it. I also changed the oil in my fork yesterday, so it is feeling amazing in the chunk sections. I also cleaned my bike way better than I normal do so everything feels great. I skip bowtie because the utility climb can SAD when it is this humid.
5732ED5B-5556-407E-B80B-2971E0FEE6DA.jpeg

Also, since my bike is clean, it is better at beading and my entire top tube looks like this.
43283C2E-4FD6-4255-8B75-C69473115FD3.jpeg

Last edited:

ekuhn

(23/31) Couldnt wait to ride this one after 2 1/2 hrs in traffic to get home

(24/31) Doberman version of 6MR- no tail

(25/31) Took a nap before the ride - should do that everyday.

Top Bottom