Car-spotting thread

mfennell

MB 190E 2.5-16 EVO II spotted in Closter and a C7 on the Palisades with some interesting paint

Random: possibly the best Lotus shop in the country, RS Motorsports, is in Closter. One man shop. The owner his a huge motorcycle guy too. He has a Cagiva 500cc GP bike once raced by Jimmy Adamo.

"Check out the picture in this book. See that scrape on the fork?" <points to same mark on his bike>

rick81721

Lothar
Spotted @Carson 's Dave and Bill cruise heading east on Rosemont Ringoes Rd from Seargentsville while I was riding west. Awful quiet guys - were you in stealth mode? Didn't even get a rev as you guys passed by

200 (3).gif

Last edited:

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I did a wedding for one of the Marriott daughters at their lake house in New Hampshire last night. Yes, as in Marriott hotels. Found these ladies in the garage.

BFF6FEFA-4839-4592-BA1C-A0D5A2596B41.jpeg276372C3-BF8B-404F-8218-CBDF83ABA02A.jpeg64ECE9D9-0EB0-4604-9A30-E55FB5364599.jpeg

Vette looks like a ‘59. No clue about the SL. They also had a ridiculous 70’s Malibu but i didn’t get a chance to take a pic. There were so many sweet toys at this place it was ridiculous.

mntal

I did a wedding for one of the Marriott daughters at their lake house in New Hampshire last night. Yes, as in Marriott hotels. Found these ladies in the garage.

View attachment 162700View attachment 162701View attachment 162702

Vette looks like a ‘59. No clue about the SL. They also had a ridiculous 70’s Malibu but i didn’t get a chance to take a pic. There were so many sweet toys at this place it was ridiculous.
its rumored that they could possibly afford a couple bike racks

JerseyPete

The British Racing Green jaguar guy in Stockton (he has three - 1970s/1980s) is selling this 87 XJ6
Fixed it.
I had a 1972 BRG XJ6. Carbs and chrome bumper.

The one to get is the XJ12C, 2 door pillarless coupe.

1976 Jaguar XJ12c after $80k Restoration - YouTube

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
its rumored that they could possibly afford a couple bike racks
The cars were fully covered when I arrived and I was so curious what was under. They pulled them back in like this because it started to rain. They also had several Stumpjumpers, 2 KTM 125’s, and they had me park my van at their sick little mini moto track up the road. Pretty cool to see a billionaire family that rips dirt bikes. They seriously had all the toys….

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I don't understand why electric = ugly grill and stupid looking wheels. (these don't look too bad.)

Some kind of market research group I guess. I saw the VW ID.4 and it looks nearly identical. 6+ second 0-60 might as well just be an E-Bike 🤣

Top Bottom