Things that make you smile :)

Cassinonorth

New hitch and new (to us) rack for the wife's car. Thanks @2Julianas , the wife is very happy!

View attachment 160407

Kuat NV's are absolutely awesome. You'll love it.

Ready to murder some wild hogs. At least the 270 is ready (bottom target 100 yds):

View attachment 160495

Upper target AR15 iron sights at 25 yds. A few stragglers!

sub-buzz-2763-1565084827-1.png

Cassinonorth

I see them all the time riding in the preserves here. They constantly destroy out trails. The county finally got smart, ditched the ineffective live trappers and have hired guys who comes in at night with rifles. They have taken more than 1000 in the last few months.

They're an absolute huge issue. After that tweet came out a reporter looked into the issue and recorded a really good podcast on it if you have 30 minutes.

Not into hunting but getting rid of those damn things seems like a good thing to me.

Cassinonorth

If there was a "things that make you :/" thread this would be a candidate for it:

Saw an ortho for my back issues that keep flaring up since May. No issues on the x-ray, doesn't think it's a slipped disc but could be that already started to be back in place. Probable back strain and prescribed 2-3 PT sessions for 4-6 weeks. Hopefully back on the bike by Labor Day. Happy to actually address the issue, bummed to lose the heart of the summer but happy I'll have the Fall which I much prefer anyway.

Top Bottom