Nassau Trail conditions

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll be riding Nassau Trails tomorrow (Friday) at 11am. I wanted to do earlier but the kiddos can't do any earlier. It will be a slow ride with a few slower riders with decent fitness who are still working on technical skills (and the heat). Join if slow and steady sounds fun enough. Park at the main lot (1 Nassau Road).

@rick81721
@Norm
@Robin
@Mare45
@Kirt
@Fire Lord Jim

Last edited:

Robin

I'll be riding Nassau Trails tomorrow (Friday) at 11am. I wanted to do earlier but the kiddos can't do any earlier. It will be a slow ride with a few slower riders with decent fitness who are still working on techincal skills (and the heat). Join if slow and steady sounds fun enough. Park at the main lot (1 Nassau Road).

@rick81721
@Norm
@Robin
@Mare45
@Kirt
@Fire Lord Jim
Thanks but I'm in PA this week. Enjoy!

rick81721

Lothar
I'll be riding Nassau Trails tomorrow (Friday) at 11am. I wanted to do earlier but the kiddos can't do any earlier. It will be a slow ride with a few slower riders with decent fitness who are still working on techincal skills (and the heat). Join if slow and steady sounds fun enough. Park at the main lot (1 Nassau Road).

@rick81721
@Norm
@Robin
@Mare45
@Kirt
@Fire Lord Jim

Dang can't make Fridays - wife's PT

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG

@rick81721
@Norm
@Robin
@Mare45
@Kirt
@Fire Lord Jim
My kind of ride but work beckons. Aiming for a ride there this afternoon instead before sundown.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Have an appt in the afternoon, have to see if timing works.

rick81721

Lothar
sure. where do i do that?

cvs, Walgreens, Walmart - pretty much anywhere now. Wifey almost got tested today - she felt sick yesterday, but it was just a 24 hr thing. She hasn't been anywhere the last 2 weeks except PT where they all wear masks so it was pretty unlikely.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions