Bring a Trailer - OMFG or On Topic

rick81721

Lothar
One for Saturdays one for Sundays.

Amazing how people buy these cars and don't drive them. The first one had 5 previous owners, 13 years old and 14K miles??

Reactions: don

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Amazing how people buy these cars and don't drive them. The first one had 5 previous owners, 13 years old and 14K miles??
I think this comes down to two different types of people.

1) The guy who after years of saving and lusting after a car finally buys his dream. Then proceeds to put it in the garage, hardly drive it, take it out for the Sunday drive where he waxes it before putting it in the garage.

2) The guy who buys a fleet of these, and drives the black one more than the orange one.

I worked with a guy who had a Mustang Cobra. He then went and bought a new one a few years later. He brought it home, put it in the garage and didn't look at it for a month. He said he was so depressed from his rash, poor financial decision he couldn't even look at the car for awhile.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
I think this comes down to two different types of people.

1) The guy who after years of saving and lusting after a car finally buys his dream. Then proceeds to put it in the garage, hardly drive it, take it out for the Sunday drive where he waxes it before putting it in the garage.

2) The guy who buys a fleet of these, and drives the black one more than the orange one.

I worked with a guy who had a Mustang Cobra. He then went and bought a new one a few years later. He brought it home, put it in the garage and didn't look at it for a month. He said he was so depressed from his rash, poor financial decision he couldn't even look at the car for awhile.
People with too much money are nuts. Every time I've owned a fun car I've managed to put on 1000 miles within two weeks, just for FUN.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
One for Saturdays one for Sundays.

Pumpkin and Grimace.

iman29

just for nostalgia reasons I would want one of these since I had one in college:

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's

iman29

just for nostalgia reasons I would want one of these since I had one in college:

it sold for 15K?!! Guess nostalgia has a price but those factory swivel seats were sweet, and I would always get looks like I must have customized it even if mine was a rustbucket no where near the condition of this one.

iman29

Not BaT but it has low miles!

could be a great project car for someone....not sure who but someone...:p

1621370329894.png

Top Bottom