Group Ride Saturday 5/15

Gene

The Dancing Machine
F888CD24-8CF1-4D40-B2DF-887BAC7E5518.jpeg

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I had the pleasure of breaking off of the group to ride with @RedbeardRider. Conner is brand new to the scene and it was better to get him on a one on one situation where we could practice some new techniques that I offered. He says he had about 5 rides previously mostly Lewis Morris so this was his first ride in the rocks. Have to say Conner your gonna do just fine, you will be ripping it in short order. Ride much Ride Often.
20210515_105734.jpg

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Great ride everyone, it was great to meet some new people and see some familiar faces as well. We're going to keep these going once a month, I'm already looking forward to the next one!
Thanks ride leaders @Kirt @Norm @DanBrodeen @mattybfat , @shrpshtr325 @muddybike @MissJR @Reggie, you folks help keep the flow when 60 people show up for a group ride. I think that set a record.
IMG_20210515_091235~2.jpg

IMG_20210515_102200.jpg

Bonus, Woody sighting.
IMG_20210515_114225.jpg

pedals

Great ride everyone, it was great to meet some new people and see some familiar faces as well. We're going to keep these going once a month, I'm already looking forward to the next one!
Thanks ride leaders @Kirt @Norm @DanBrodeen @mattybfat , @shrpshtr325 @muddybike @MissJR @Reggie, you folks help keep the flow when 60 people show up for a group ride. I think that set a record.
View attachment 157723
View attachment 157724
Bonus, Woody sighting.
View attachment 157725
Was so great to get out and see everyone again..Really enjoyed the womens ride..thanks Kristine !!!

I had the pleasure of breaking off of the group to ride with @RedbeardRider. Conner is brand new to the scene and it was better to get him on a one on one situation where we could practice some new techniques that I offered. He says he had about 5 rides previously mostly Lewis Morris so this was his first ride in the rocks. Have to say Conner your gonna do just fine, you will be ripping it in short order. Ride much Ride Often.
View attachment 157719
It was an absolute blast, thank you so much for the ride and the guidance! Definitely will be back, looking forward to tackling all the mazes.

Thanks for organizing an awesome ride @pooriggy!

Cassinonorth

View attachment 157723
View attachment 157724
Bonus, Woody sighting.
View attachment 157725

Such a good ride. Thanks for leading and organizing @shrpshtr325 and @pooriggy

Top Bottom