The Queen got a neo-classic Convertible

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Has your queen suffered a recent blow to the head?😥

i agree - ugly with top up. and why put rear seats in? at least in the F California, they put them in, but never intended for them to be used.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i mean, if it were me convertible would be off the table, v-10, clutch required, i be you can guess where id be looking.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
If you’re thinking SC430, how about an Infiniti G37...we had a 2009 4 door and it was bulletproof. Traded it in at 125k but it could have gone forever. A friend had the convertible on a lease and still regrets not buying it out. Great engine, plenty of oomph, super comfy seats and very rare to see these days.
Leased a few G sedans over the years as well as a few BMWs and some other luxury cars. Wished I had bought at least one Infinity after the lease was up as they were definitely reliable. Only problem with the G was avoiding the temptation to floor it every time I drove it😁. As to styling, I thought the sedan was OK looking but was not crazy about the convertible. Are there better looking cars out there, yes, but it’s got clean enough lines(sedan). If one(at that time) was looking for a sedan with speed(328hp not bad), reliability, comfort(all day long seats) and relative affordability, was a great choice. For purposes of this thread, not a classic but a great daily driver. Can’t speak for the current generation as I lost interest after the G was discontinued.

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Depends on the Ferrari - this piece of crap - Dodge all day long

View attachment 156150

Viper is an awesome car, and you rarely see them.

FYI Lexus SCs are a dime a dozen

Magnum disagrees.
And 328 would do the trick for me.
Also, not a roadster.
Your car is not a roadster - it is also a Ford. Kinda wants to be an F car, but isn't.

Also - please check your math. Ferrari is a sub 4 second 0-60.

rick81721

Lothar
Magnum disagrees.
And 328 would do the trick for me.
Also, not a roadster.
Your car is not a roadster - it is also a Ford. Kinda wants to be an F car, but isn't.

Also - please check your math. Ferrari is a sub 4 second 0-60.

The 2010 Ferrari California Base accelerates from zero to 60 mph in 4.7 seconds and hits quarter mile at 12.6 seconds

https://www.mycarspecs.com/car/2010-ferrari-california-base-base

I don't care about brand, just performance. But that's me

serviceguy

3.5 & 11.9
A convertible performances may be quite different from the regular car as the chassis is mucho heavier...you know, so it doesn't fold in the middle when you get it moving.

Top Bottom