This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

My arm was really sore, but in a "Hmm, did I crash on this shoulder recently?" sort of way? I only really noticed when I had to lift my arm up high, but overall it's a big whatever. I didn't get chills and such, but holy crap I got tired the next day.

When I got my 2nd shot, there were WAY less people at the mega site.

In other news, I was reading 8% of people nationally aren't getting the 2nd shot.

When I got my 2nd shot, there were WAY less people at the mega site.

I waited about 30 minutes for shot 1, and 0 minutes for shot 2.

I bet that idiotic J&J vaccine pause contributed significantly to this

It's more likely a combination of people thinking they don't need it and also not wanting to feel like crap for two days. All anyone in the waiting area was talking about was how everyone told them how bad it was after the second shot.

I had Pfizer #2 early last week. It threw me for a loop - 12 hours later and and half teh next day I felt like I had run an ultra marathon. No lines or waiting for shot 1 or 2 at the rural Rite Aid.

It's more likely a combination of people thinking they don't need it and also not wanting to feel like crap for two days. All anyone in the waiting area was talking about was how everyone told them how bad it was after the second shot.

I had reactions from both 1st and 2nd shots. Would do it again and telling people the same.

It's kind of weird people are scared of the reactions of the 2nd shot.

2nd shot - 100% survival rate, nothing really past day two even if you have a reaction.

Actual Covid-19 - Possibly nothing to possible death.

But then again, people complain about the sore arm.

That 8% might have issues getting off from work or just scheduling a convenient second appointment. I know I had no easy way to change the assigned appointment from the middle of the day to another time. I dealt with it, but not everyone can take off in the middle of the day for the shot.

Back
Top Bottom