This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Rough last night after Pfizer #2:

slight fever and dryness of the throat, then dizzy and an itchy rash. a little later, muscle spasms and drooling, followed by uncontrollable flatulence.

Seems better this morning tho, just a really sore arm around the injection site.
Drooling?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
by uncontrollable flatulence.

damn, i didn't list that as a symptom, just thought it was my poor eating habits.
def worse than usual for me. maybe a little difficulty evacuating for another 24 hours.
my sleep cycle is off now - but being up all night will do that.

glad it passed

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
6 people out of 7 million? How could that not just be the background rate of blood clots?

maybe they got DVT while waiting in line? I see all the commercials now, it must be a problem.

rick81721

Lothar
6 people out of 7 million? How could that not just be the background rate of blood clots?

It most likely is. Just going to slow down our vaccination effort. Was hoping Astrazeneca would be approved by now but there are similar "issues" so don't see that happening soon either

mbruno

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It most likely is. Just going to slow down our vaccination effort. Was hoping Astrazeneca would be approved by now but there are similar "issues" so don't see that happening soon either
My former supervisor, a rabid anti-vaxxer, 43 y/o, reasonably healthy, just ended up in the hospital with the rona. Whole family got it, wife, 3 kids. In January, he said to me "it doesn't make sense to be a guinea pig and get the vaccine when the effects of the virus for healthy people are so mild..." Insert Kermit the Frog drinking tea meme right here...

bergsnj

My former supervisor, a rabid anti-vaxxer, 43 y/o, reasonably healthy, just ended up in the hospital with the rona. Whole family got it, wife, 3 kids. In January, he said to me "it doesn't make sense to be a guinea pig and get the vaccine when the effects of the virus for healthy people are so mild..." Insert Kermit the Frog drinking tea meme right here...
technically he isn't even eligible for a vaccine yet.

Reactions: don

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
wondering if the rabies make it worse...

JonF

Got the J&J on friday. No blood clots, didn't die.

Was originally slated to get one of the other 2-shot variants but the night before they blasted out an email that said, "sorry, we're plum out of Phizderna, but we were able to quickly procure some J&J and so you can still come for that if you so choose." Wonder if there was knowledge of this pending J&J hold and they wanted to dump stocks?

Anywho, friday night was rough, chills, aches, no sleep. Saturday wasn't much better but could still do yard work. Slept like a corpse sat night and was fine sunday.

rick81721

Lothar
I was joking, but....

Interesting read. FYI our son had ITP as a baby, no idea how soon after immunization(s). Fully recovered and no issues since. And he got the J&J vaccine a month ago.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/91813

Top Bottom