What non-alcoholic beers have you tried?

Cassinonorth

This was good - more east coast than the Athletic.
Nice find!

Tell me about it! I've gone through a 6 pack already. This is the list I usually scroll through to find potential buys:

Best part of NA is all these breweries can legally ship without skirting laws.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
I tried the Lagunitas IPNA, not good. Tasted like garlic. Maybe a bad or old batch? Looking for the Sam Adams.

Cassinonorth

Giving these guys a shot:

$42 shipped for a case is pretty damn good.

I tried the Lagunitas IPNA, not good. Tasted like garlic. Maybe a bad or old batch? Looking for the Sam Adams.

That's a fairly new beer so I doubt it was an old batch. Certain hops used to give me a garlicy taste, mainly west coast style IPA's...Stone's beers were notorious for it.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Giving these guys a shot:

$42 shipped for a case is pretty damn good.

That's a fairly new beer so I doubt it was an old batch. Certain hops used to give me a garlicy taste, mainly west coast style IPA's...Stone's beers were notorious for it.
Yeah I don't know, garlic or onion. It gets good reviews but to me it was undrinkable.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I saw Brew Dog NA at Wegmans but didn't buy. After reading some reviews, will probably give it a shot.

just ordered them from their online store. $32 for 4 4-packs (12oz)
not horrible.

hopefully as good as the un-titled.

onetracker

I tried the Athletic Brewing NA Stout. Meh. Tasted like gluten free beer to me, which I do not like mostly. Guess I will try others to mix it up.

Patrick

Staff member
Busted out the BrewDog AF tonight. The Nanny State wasnt great. Little funk to it.
The Punk is ok. A little boring would be a good way to describe it. Not horrible,. Not notable.

C5CDEB8A-7C19-4108-BBC0-6D6B437F5404.jpeg

Cassinonorth

Busted out the BrewDog AF tonight. The Nanny State wasnt great. Little funk to it.
The Punk is ok. A little boring would be a good way to describe it. Not horrible,. Not notable.

View attachment 154411

I never really dug Brewdog when I was drinking alcohol either so I've stayed away from their N/A offerings. Let me know if you're interested in splitting my case of Two Roots that's coming Wednesday....I'm down in Central NJ for work every other week or so.

Based on my Untitled Art order (16 cans with 3 remaining) on February 27th....a case will last me almost 2 months with how little I drink these things. Guess it was really the alcohol I liked!

rosceaux

I have been sticking with the Clausthaler Original and Dry Hopped. I'm a straight pilsner guy, so I don't tread far at all into the IPAs. I'm going through 8-10 per week. The taste is better for food pairing than most other options, and it is consequence-free. That being said, its not helping the budget any more than the real stuff was. Interesting to hear everyone else's finds as well.

Cassinonorth

I tried the Athletic Brewing NA Stout. Meh. Tasted like gluten free beer to me, which I do not like mostly. Guess I will try others to mix it up.

N/A stouts mostly miss for me due to the lack of body. Not sure what they can really do to remedy that, but the big hearty stout doesn't translate to N/A at all.

Patrick

Staff member
Got my AF on yesterday - 70F out and a fire.
Who is not right in the head (FITH) ?

1618177172066.png

Got a 6er of both of their IPAs - drinkable but not as good as the untitled.

the Brewdog Elvis AF is good.

Top Bottom